This is a great set kit which is including a USB input, so that you can watch some certain format vedio via the USB direcly, and also you can view some certain format pictures from the USB stick too, so it can work as a picture frame, which is a really amazing function.
What is more, with the USB stick, you can reprogram the controller board too, so it is a chance that you can adjust the controller board to fit some other else panels that you have.
With this kit, you will find that your bare lcd will be great use. And you will get a great experience that you have made a monitor yourself.
( Please don't set the voltage jumper on the controller board wrongly, please don't connect the lvds cable wrongly, wrong setting of the voltage and wrong connection of the lvds cable can get your lcd burnt, if you are not sure, please feel free to contact us before inputting power. The controller board is based on 12V circuit, so the power supply to the lcd controller board has to be 12V, and the current will depends on your lcd's size, for 8.9" to 22" lcd, we suggest 12V,4A power adapter) Successful examples collection:
American Friend cryalith's Raspberry PI Computer:
Australian Friend beyelka's Project:
Successful Example (radicalboy_fr -- a French friend's Project ):
Malta Friend drac1977's Project:
Instruction to connect the controller board to the LCD (more details click here):
No metal contact is allowed.
1. Take away the old inverter and old LVDS cable from the LCD panel.
2. Connect the new inverter and new LVDS cable to your LCD panel.
3. Connect controller board kit to the PC with VGA cable/DVI cable/HDMI cable.
4. Input power of 12V/4A. ( Please don't revise the voltage jumper setting on the lcd controller board before confirmation from us, because wrong revising of this voltage will get your lcd burnt. By the way, please don't connect the lvds cable wrongly, some wrong connection can get your lcd burnt too, if you are not sure, please feel free to contact us.)
- 1 X LCD Controller Board (VST29.03X)
- 1 X Inverter
- 1 X 5 keys Keypad
- 1 X LVDS cable
- 1 X Remote controller
- 1 X IR receiver
- a few other necessary cables for this kit
As we need to select the right inverter and lvds cable to match your lcd for you, and also the supplier may update of the lcd controller board a little,so they may be not the same as that shown in the picture. Hope for your understanding.
Welcome to customize your own kit!