The high-powered freezing element makes up to 18 kilograms of ice in a day, and creates ice in as little as 9 minutes. A generous 2.5 litre reservoir ensures you won’t need to refill very often, and you even have the ability to connect directly to a water supply line. Plus, the PolyCool Platinum even serves up super-chilled water at the touch of a button!
Ensure all of your guests will enjoy crisp, chilled drinks that fits perfectly on any kitchen table or countertop. Enjoy the great Aussie outdoor lifestyle with the PolyCool Platinum Series Ice Maker.
- Stunning contemporary design in Platinum finish
- Simple operation via digital display
- Automatic ice dispensing at the press of a button
- 9 bullet shaped ice cubes every 9 minute cycle
- Generous 2.5L reservoir or option to connect to water supply
- Uses ozone safe R-134A refrigerant
- Low water indication alarm
- Non-slip feet and compact portable countertop design
- Brand: PolyCool
- Model: Platinum Series IM-A1
- Power Voltage: 240V / 50Hz
- Wattage: 150W
- Ice Sizes: Small/Large
- Cycle: 9 cubes/9 mins
- Ice Making Capacity: 18kg/24hrs
- Water Reservoir: 2.5L
- Display: Back-lit LCD
- Colour: Platinum
- Certification: SAA/CE/GS/ROHS
- Refrigerant: R-134A
- SKU: ICEMAKPLYAIMA
IN THE BOX
- 1 x PolyCool Platinum Series Ice Maker
- 1 x Water filler
- 1 x Scoop
- 1 x Hose connector
- 1 x Water flow
- 1 x Piping
- User Manual is accessible online
Accessories for direct water supply option:
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 14kg
- Carton Dimensions (W x D x H): 38 x 47 x 43cm
- Product Weight: 13kg
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 31 x 44 x 36cm
- Your item will be shipped to you via Australia Post as a Registered Post package. This requires a signature for collection.
- Please note that if your area is only covered by a Post Office Drop, or if you are unavailable at the time of delivery, a card will be left in your mailbox to enable collection at your local Post Office.
98% of all items are dispatched within 24 hours after payment is cleared. Once in the hands of the couriers, freight times are outside of our control. As Australia is a large and diverse country please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
Bookings are essential. Collection available from our NSW warehouses at Seven Hills and Penrith. Mon-Fri 9am-3pm (excl. public holidays). Payment must be made prior to arrival. No products are on display. Almost all items are available for same day pickup from both warehouses.
- Proceed through eBay checkout and ENSURE you select Local Pick-Up.
- Pay via eBay checkout.
- Contact us via 02 8188 0999 [Mon-Fri 11am-7pm] to nominate your preferred warehouse and confirm stock availability.
- Note: Warehouse hours are Mon-Fri 9am-3pm (excl. public holidays).