We are a leading Manufacturer and Wholesaler in the First Aid and Occupational Health industry, providing quality First Aid Kits and Products to our valued customers, with a strong focus on customer service. Amada-Amavic Pty. Ltd. has been assembling First Aid Kits and manufacturing first Aid products for over 67 years.
We provide complete range of domestic, industrial, automotive, general purpose and promotional First Aid Kits, as well as Pharmaceutical, Safety and Associated First Aid items.
A cross section of current contracts of supply include: Royal Flying Doctors Australia, ESS Fire and Emergency Services, Qantas, VolksWagon, Delta Electricity, Brookfield Multiplex Construction, Grocon Construction NSW.
Incorporated in NSW, Amada-amavic is proudly 100% Australian owned and remains committed to marketing quality and economical products at competitive prices.
Amada-Amavic is registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and abides by the Code of Good Wholesaling Practice for Therapeutic Goods for Human use (TGA Code of Practice).
Amada-amavic is licensed to sell or supply by wholesale poisons or controlled substances, scheduled 2,4, 6 and 8 poisons. Regular inspections are carried out by the Department of Human Services to ensure correct procedures are in place for the storage and handling of all scheduled items.
Pick Up Address: 25 Roberts Road Greenacre NSW 2190
- Please contact us via eBay Message if you have NOT received item within 14 days, we will check it with our courier, and then resend or refund any missing item.
- In the unlikely event that your product is faulty in anyway, you must contact us ASAP and then return it within 7 Days of receipt. The postage and packaging fee will NOT be refunded.
- We try to describe items as best as possible, if you have any questions, please feel free to email our service specialists 8 Hours a Day, 5 Days a Week.
- We will reply you ASAP. If no response within 24 Hours(working day), please check the spam in your mail box.
- We greatly appreciate your POSITIVE feedback. Please do NOT leave negative feedback without asking for help.
- Our aim is to provide Top Level Customer Service, normally so we will try our best to solve any problem.