* You are buying a digital item (domain name).
* Free push to your Dynadot account within 48 hours after payment.
* If you do not have a Dynadot account they are easy and free to create.
* Only domain name is for sale. Logos, websites, or other digital items not included.
Steps to ownership
1. Buy domain name and make payment.
2. Provide your Dyandot "forum name" for the push.
* Change of ownership can't occur without this info.
* To find your forum name:
3. Be on the lookout for any email from Dynadot
4. Accept the account change.
* If you have any issues with the process - please contact me!
* How long does the push take? Once the Name account code is provided shouldn't take more than 48 hours. Buyer may need to check their email and confirm changes!
* What is a "push"? A change of ownership by "pushing" the domain name to another account within a registrar. Easy and quick.
* What is a "transfer"? A change of ownership by moving the domain name from one registrar account to another (such as from Name.com to Dynadot). A more complex procedure sometimes with restrictions best left up to a domain owner.
* What is a registrar? A business that allows the public to officially purchase and register a domain name. Most are accredited by ICANN (a private non-profit corporation that is responsible for managing the IP addreses associated with domain names). Examples include Name.com, Godaddy, Dynadot.